The environment has absolute priority in the case of all our products.
- nidaplast® products are an optimal solution for sustainable water management: rainwater is absorbed by the ground or can evaporate faster, which has a positive effect on water quality;
- our factory is working on a specific reduction of CO2 emissions;
- our factory’s production water is purified after use;
- we reuse our own waste products in the production process;
- our products themselves are made from 30 percent recycled materials;
- our factory is located in France and is certified in accordance with international standards: ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 1801. This certification is proof of the efforts we make with regard to superior quality and respect for the environment when manufacturing nidaplast.